Proxy > Gmail Facebook Yahoo!

Problem:: When I start my computer, I get error me



1.) "Windows\System32\config\system" file missing or corrupt


Solution:1:

Boot using Windows Setup CD and enter into "Recovery Console" by pressing "R". Now Log into windows installation and enter admin password. Now give following commands at prompt:

copy %windir%\Repair\system %windir%\System32\Config

If it doesnt work, then again boot into "Recovery Console" and give following commands:

fixmbr
bootcfg /scan
bootcfg /rebuild
fixboot


2.) Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt:
"[Windows root]\system32\hal.dll.
Please re-install a copy of the above file.

Solution:2:

Boot using Windows Setup CD and enter into "Recovery Console" by pressing "R". Now Log into windows installation and enter admin password. Now give following commands at prompt:

Attrib -H -R -S C:\Boot.ini
Del C:\Boot.ini
BootCfg /Rebuild
Fixboot


Responses

0 Respones to "Problem:: When I start my computer, I get error me"


Send mail to your Friends.  

Expert Feed

 
Return to top of page Copyright © 2011 | My Code Logic Designed by Suneel Kumar